|Sports & Recreation|
Hartland Community Ed offers a variety of sports and recreational activities for youth.
Some of our activities include:
Due to new COVID19 guidelines,
all participants in classes
age 5+ must wear a face mask.
Only one parent may attend class and no siblings are allowed.
All parents must also wear a face mask.
Sports & Recreation
- Basketball Starters Camp
- Boating Safety
- Great Road Racers
- Karate For Kids - Sanchin Ryu
- Kiddie Sports
- Pickleball and Tennis Lessons
- Soccer - Parent Tot & Pre Kickers
- Summer Soccer Camp
- Tennis - Hartland Middle School Tennis
- Volleyball Camp
- Volleyball Clinic
- Volleyball: Spring Travel Volleyball