|Sports & Recreation|
Hartland Community Ed offers a variety of sports and recreational activities for youth.
Some of our activities include:
Due to new COVID19 guidelines,
all participants in classes
age 5+ must wear a face mask.
Only one parent may attend class and no siblings are allowed.
All parents must also wear a face mask.
Sports & Recreation
- Advanced Tennis
- Karate For Kids - Sanchin Ryu
- Kiddie Sports
- Schools Out Futsal & Soccer Clinic
- Sports Starters
- Tennis - Hartland Middle School Tennis League
- Tennis - Indoor Tennis
- Tennis - Spring Break Tennis Clinic
- Volleyball - Skills & Scrimmage with Leisure Unlimited
- Volleyball: Spring Travel Volleyball